• Faucet repair and installation
• Toilet repair and installation
• Sewer repairs and clean out installations
• Sump pump repair and installation
• Water heater installation and repair
• Backflow prevention testing and installation
For a complete list of our offerings, look here.
When the water that goes into your sink backs up and drains slowly, you probably have a partial or complete clog in your pipes. You can use a plunger or an over-the-counter drain cleaner, but the chances are you haven’t entirely removed the clog, and over time, those corrosive chemical cleaners can damage your pipes.